Giving you the tools for better mental health
Mental Health Week special live cast for construction companies
Join New Foundation Counselling’s Marc Preston, on the 15th of May during Mental Health Week for a special live-cast ‘How to support mental health in the work place’. Discover some of the ways his unique service is helping construction companies tackle this immense challenge and at the same time improve the performance of staff and companies as a whole. This live-cast will review how to implement the Mental Health Foundations recommendations into typical construction company workplace scenarios and so cover:
- Background to the problem and underlying fact that form a sound business case for investing in better mental health provision.
- What is mental health?
- What are mental health problems?
- How do I recognise a mental health problem?
- Why don’t people talk about mental health?
- What does the law say?
- Steps you can take looking after your staff mental health at work