Giving you the tools for better mental health
Watch our Mental Health Awareness Week Live-cast
As part of Mental Health Awareness Week, Marc Preston presents some truly thought-provoking statistics on stress in the construction industry, together with sound advice on how to improve profitability and create better mental health. This was our major contribution to the Mental Health Foundation's Mental Health Awareness Week, with a special 50 minute long live-cast on ‘How to support mental health in the work place’. Discover what's being done to help construction companies tackle an immense challenge.
This live-cast reviews how to implement the Mental Health Foundation's recommendations for good well-being practices for construction companies, consultants, property developers and any organisation contributing to the built environment and so cover:
- Background to the problem and underlying fact that form a sound business case for investing in better mental health provision.
- What is mental health?
- What are mental health problems?
- How do I recognise a mental health problem?
- Why don’t people talk about mental health?
- What does the law say?
- Steps you can take looking after your staff mental health at work
Thanks for watching and if this is something you care about then for more information on our unique Employee Assistance Programme, or to book a Mental Health First Aid Training Course to support your employees, call us now on 0800 634 5521 or visit our CONTACT PAGE.BACK